Friday, October 18, 2013

Principles of Clinical Nutrition

Diet is an important treatment for many diseases, this is a specially designed diet in relation to the quantities, chemical composition, physical properties, cooking and intervals in food intake. Was the name of this method of treatment is from the Greek word diaita way of life.

But there are diseases that are treated almost exclusively diet is diabetes easy flow, alimentary obesity, diseases of the digestive and kidney. When clinical nutrition is not only correct selection of products, but also observance of technology of cooking, the temperature of the patients consumed food, frequency and time of its reception.

Aggravation of many chronic diseases often associated with a sharp deviation from the normal diet. For example, chronic pancreatitis, acute after consumption of fatty cream, pancakes, alcoholic drinks, fried foods. Disturbance of the diet in diabetes lead to a sharp rise in blood sugar, dry mouth, strengthening of thirst, progresses fatty infiltration of the liver and pancreas. Increased blood pressure in patients suffering from hypertension observed in the use salty foods. Of course, the list goes on.

The General principles of the diet out of aggravation must not be changed - this relates primarily to the banned products. But you can expand the ways of cooking (cook, bake after boiling), enable vegetables canning. Lack of vitamins compensated ready pharmacy forms (geksavit, dekamevit, гентавит and so on), broth hips, wheat bran.

All diets are prohibited alcoholic beverages, in individual cases, the question about the use of them solves the attending physician.

1 comment:

  1. I want to quickly crave your indulgence and bring to your notice a powerful Herbal Doctor called Dr James  from West Africa, who in just  21 days of contact was able to cure me of HIV for 15 years as ARV consumption does not work but got me a fat belle, I was surfing the internet on my research on herbal alternative for HIV cure, I came across Mrs Stephanie Brown, Lori Hirst, Trisha Nelson and Mr Richmond Kelly, and others on their appreciation and testimonies on how Dr James cured  them of, Cancer,HIV/Aids, Alzheimer's disease, and Hepatitis B with his herbal mix medicine. Without no hesitation I picked up interest and contacted the same Dr James on his Email that was provided (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com), I told him about my HIV and my details, he told me not to be scared that he will cure me, and he as well gave me guarantee, he asked me to pay for the items which I did.in 2 days time he sent his herbal mix medicine, through EMS courier service which was delivered to my post office within 4 business days. I appreciated his honesty. I used his herbal drink for 21 days as he prescribed it to, believe me though I was cured of HIV when they all said HIV got no permanent cure. There is a cure to HIV/AIDS when a herbal medicine are been used in a right proportion by a good herbal doctor like Dr James, the herbal gifted man. Am short of words to thank him and I have resort to this medium of telling the world at large about him. His truly amazing and kind in helping any sick patients, he does not charge. Just a small fees to send the herbal medicine to you in anywhere in the world. He also told me he got cures for human diseases such as Alzheimer's diseases, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic diseases. Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, COPD, Diabetes, contact him today via email:  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    INFO @Greatcureman@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete